Turn to our team for urology care when your bladder is calling the shots
Does this sound familiar? You always have to know where the nearest bathroom is because you never know when the urge (or leaks) will strike. Or you find that urinary tract issues like UTIs and kidney stones are keeping you from enjoying your life. If you find yourself nodding along as you read, our Austin urologists can help by offering customized urology care.
We can make that “gotta go” feeling go away
No one should be at the mercy of an unpredictable bladder. There’s too much to do and enjoy in life to be constantly tethered to a toilet. Thankfully, our Austin urologists have the experience to diagnose what’s causing those annoying urinary tract problems (and provide the treatment to make them go away.
- Incontinence treatments can help when you find it hard to hold it, so you can say goodbye to leaks when you laugh, sneeze or strain.
- Urinary urgency is something most people don’t want to talk about, but we see (and treat) it every day.
- Urinary tract infections, especially recurrent ones, are more than just a pain, but they don’t have to be a part of your life.
When you meet with your doctor, they’ll use the latest diagnostic tools to figure out what’s causing your urinary tract woes. From there, you’ll work together to develop your customized urology care plan, complete with extras like functional nutrition.
Our urology care services can also knock out other urinary tract issues
Leaking and experiencing the urge to go are common urinary tract issues, but they aren’t the only ones that our Austin urologists treat. We also offer diagnosis and treatment for some more serious problems.
- Kidney stones can be a nightmare to pass, so rely on us to make them a thing of the past.
- Urethral stricture disease can restrict the flow of urine out of the bladder, but it doesn’t stand a chance against our specialists.
- Kidney cancer is a little less scary when you have our Austin urologists by your side.
- Blood in the urine has many causes, and we can help you figure out why you’re seeing red.
Urinary tract issues from big to small are no match for us. If you’re ready to get the urology care you want and deserve, contact us to schedule a consultation at our Austin, Dripping Springs or Round Rock office.