- Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Tues: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Closed Saturday & Sunday
- Please Note: You DO NOT need an appointment to have your blood drawn, sample drop off or Injections.
- Our Dripping Springs Location currently does not offer Injections, Sample Drop-Offs or Blood Draws but there is a CPL location on the first floor.
- Lakeline & Round Rock: M, W, Th, F – 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Tuesday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. (Lunch from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm)
- South Austin: M, W, Th, F 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Tuesday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. (Lunch from Noon – 1:00 pm)
- Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:00 am – 8:30 am & 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Tues: 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Sample Drop Off Hours
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm – Round Rock, Lakeline & South Austin
Do you need to refill a prescription?
- Please contact your pharmacy to request a medication refill. They will send us that request to have it completed.
- If your pharmacy has asked you to contact us, you can call us or text “refill” to (512) 238-0762.
How do I find information about my upcoming appointment such as day, time and location?”
- You can view your upcoming appointments by accessing your patient portal, or you can call or text us at (512) 238-0762.
I have a Telemed appointment scheduled, why am I getting reminders that my appointment is in the office?
- We do apologize for that inconvenience. However, our software cannot tell the difference between an in-person and a Telemed appointment. Your appointment is over the phone and we will call you for that appointment. Also, your telemedicine appointment might not be at the exact time.
Do I need to do anything to prepare for the appointment?
- If you are a new patient, please arrive at least 20 minutes before your appointment time to fill out our new patient paperwork. Also, please bring your ID & insurance card.
- For existing patients, please verify if your upcoming appointment is to go over any lab results or imaging results. If so, please have these completed prior to your appointment. We advise having your blood drawn at least 4 days prior to your appointment, if applicable.
How do I access the patient portal?
- NAU Patient Portal – If you do not have an account, you can call us at (512) 238-0762 and anyone can assist you.
What is your Fax Number?
I need to speak to my provider and/or the clinical team.
How do I access my Lab Results?
When will my urine sample results come back?
- It takes 3-5 days for the results to return to the medical staff.